What do we do?
- ECTS offers customized, face-to-face training that is relevant, fun, and current with research! We know that learning is most effective when it is experiential and learners are engaged in the process.
- ECTS is an Approved Training Organization for the state of Oklahoma’s Center for Early Childhood Professional Development (CECPD), University of Oklahoma.
- ECTS offers multiple topics and provide people and programs on-site training and consultations in all areas of early learning, program development, leadership and parenting.
- ECTS provides training certificates for clock hours that meet the OKDHS licensing requirements and have been approved by the Center for Early Childhood Professional Development (CECPD), University of Oklahoma.
- ECTS offers several trainings with C.E.U.’s!
- ECTS makes training FUN! Our Trainers and Consultants have vast experience in the classroom, program administration and parenting. ECTS specializes in a range of training packages that can be tailored to bring your team together and suit your individual needs.
- ECTS provides training sessions that are available at a time that fits your needs and can be customized from 2 hours to a complete professional development day!
- ECTS offers private and small group tutoring to your child in the area of reading fluency and comprehension.
- Developmentally Appropriate Practice (NAEYC)
- The 9 Essential Skills for the Love and Logic Classroom™
- Early Learning Guidelines
- Where Standards Meet Play in the Child’s Day!
- Stress Management 3 R’s: Recognizing, Reducing & Removing
- Parenting from the Heart
- Classroom Management Strategies That Work!
- Leadership Development
- Other topics as requested